business love / Young's Cleaner & Alterations / 2192 Mission Street

I feel spoiled when I think about the people around me who work diligently and make my life increasingly wonderful.

Sue and her gals at Young's cleaners in SF make my life so much easier. Sue has an honest smile despite all of the mission district crazy she puts up with. And then she cleans, mends, and alters my vintage finds. Better yet, she tells me when an item isn't worth fixing or when an item is too tricky to clean safely. She presents me with options.

She's a busy woman so please be patient with her

If you're ever on Mission Street near her store at around 6:45 am say hi to Sue as she begins her daily routine of hosing off the sidewalk in front of her store. She's meticulous with all of her work.

She's a San Francisco treasure and I'd be lost without her.