custom posters on a budget / diy

we were the luckiest bride and groom and managed to score our all time favorite photographers, Kelty and Hannah. Months after our event we sorted through wedding photos and dropped a pretty penny on beautifully printed photos. And then I put them in a box.

an album seemed silly to me. I'm just not the kinda gal that would ever sit around looking at a book of photos. I'd really love to frame a bunch of the photos in vintage frames I've collected -- this is a project -- I'll have to have glass cut, matte board cut, have to carefully frame them....blah.

This past week I took the super easy route and I couldn't be happier.

Inspired by a Pinterest board showing easy home decor ideas I used Staples to print custom posters. It took me 15 minutes to upload, crop, and order two 18" x 24" posters for around $40.

J and I lazily hung them with push pins and binder clips

*second photo shows a super grainy image -- the poster isn't actually grainy. I took these photos with my phone on a rainy low light day and thus, super low image quality. you get the idea